5070 T70 Spray Gun
T70 Spray gun as supplied with all Fuji Systems. Features Pattern Control Knob (side) and Non-Bleed. 1.3mm Aircap Set installed.
The T-series delivers an enhanced spray pattern for exceptional performance. An exclusive side mounted pattern control knob allows the user to easily adjust the fan pattern. The new sleek design is ergonomic and well balanced. Overall the T-Series is 20% lighter which allows for easy maneuvering and less fatigue on the operator.
This Non Bleed HVLP T-Series Spray Gun also features the following…
- Canadian technology
- 1.3mm Air cap set
- 1 Qt. bottom feed cup
- Stay-cool nylon handle (fitted over a metal tube)
- Metal fluid knob and collar
- Rear rotating nipple for pressure tubes – makes for easier adjustment especially for those who are left handed.
The benefits of non-bleed include...
- Less blowing around of shop dust and negligible turbulence in the spray area.
- Less paint buildup on the tip of the Fluid Nozzle (because the Fluid Nozzle does not get a chance to heat up).
- Spray gun noise (hiss of air) appears to be lessened, because now the hiss of air is intermittent.
The New Fuji T-Series with all these exceptional components is a leader in the market. You will achieve that flawless performance & remarkable outcome every time you use it.
Please note* Fuji Spray Guns can only be used with an HVLP Turbine (any make). They cannot be used with standard compressors.